The Onoway & District Chamber of Commerce supports businesses and not-for-profits; while developing relationships within the greater Onoway community.
The Onoway & District Chamber of Commerce will be the voice of our members, promoting a united and sustainable community, by embracing future opportunities while respecting our heritage.
* Integrity * Pro-Activity * Collaboration
* Establish a visible presence for the Chamber;
* Attract and retain members;
* Collaborate with stakeholders so the Chambers can effectively advocate for & support our members;
* Ensure organizational vitality so the Chamber remains effective for its members.
Who can Join as a Member?
Any business, Not for Profit or Person, who believes a vibrant business community is the Foundation for a strong place in which to work and live.
Every 3 months * a General Members meeting is held. A different member hosts the meeting and has the opportunity to offer a tour and present their product &/or services. These are great opportunities to Build Business Relationships.
Our Annual General Meeting is held in April. Click here to download a copy of our Bylaws.